Here at Comfort Auto we make sure that our customers know when to bring their vehicle in and what signs to look for that would indicate that the vehicle needs servicing or repairing. Our technicians will perform the diagnostics on your vehicle in the most professional and efficient manner. Being prepared to avoid potential problems beforehand could save you tons of time and money in the future, and will make you more confident regarding your vehicle’s needs.
The most common thing to look for are any warning lights on the dash such as the check engine, ABS, SRS, service engine soon, or TPS (Tire Pressure System) light.
If you notice any of these signs you can call us to make an appointment or just stop in so that we can diagnose the issue and service or repair your vehicle, getting you back on the road as soon as possible! At Comfort Auto we pride ourselves in being the most reliable auto repair shop in town, so as a convenient service at no additional cost, one of our car technicians will be more than happy to offer you a ride back to your local destination while your vehicle is being diagnosed and serviced!
Professional Diagnostic Scanning:
- Read circuit-specific data from each onboard system
- Gather readings from all possible sources to pinpoint exact trouble cause and faulty parts
- Trace root cause to a faulty wire, corrosion, etc.
- Save money by having the repair done correctly
Basic Error Code Retrieval:
- Reads and resets basic trouble codes
- Gives a general idea of what system caused what codes